Compression Sleeved Trisuit
Designed in accordance with RMIT University research on ventilation and cooling to overcome the challenges of long-course racing, the Compression Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit, provides superior muscle stabilisatoin, heat-beating technology and unrivalled aero
1. Sleeved trisuit
2. Ergonomically engineered panelling
3. Powerful, lightweight PWX VENT lower body
4. Quadriceps Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS)
5. Premium Italian SBR VENT upper body
6. Advanced Swiss COLDBLACK® upper body and back yoke
7. Premium Italian-engineered silicone leg grippers
8. Low profile Pro LD chamois
9. Full length semi-auto lock zip
10. Easily accessible rear pockets
Shipping and Returns
Garments can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to know the estimated shipping time in your country.
PWX VENT lower body provides support whilst improving air flow by almost 200% whilst Swiss COLDBLACK® on upper body reduces absorption of heat rays and provides UV protection to keep you at optimal performance temperature.
MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and prevents fatigue.
The 3D mesh structure of premium Italian SBR VENT through upper body provides exceptional aerodynamics and is ergonomically engineered to fit to your body like a second skin.
PRO LD CHAMOIS
Made from low profile 90 density 6mm high impact perforated foam, this chamois provides support in the aero position and is quick-drying for less bulk on the run.
Easily accessible rear pockets provide adequate storage for your race-day essentials.